Musings of the Reverend Meduri and Dr. Jackass
THE ANGST LIST
(OR Things that make me want to flip out and kill people [like a ninja]
- Award Shows
- Wearing Pro Jerseys as daily clothes (esp. soccer)
- Ignorant and Uninquisitive Persons (esp. Americans)
- Tourist Accumulation
- American Cultural Hegemony
- Ubiquitous Corporate Advertisements
- Ontologically Exclusive Idealisms
Musings from Abroad
Inspired by a Dutch Coffeeshop*
It all went on too long;
Too many people, too many bad choices
And never enough mitigating circumstances.
Then it all burned down;
Traded totalitarianism for Tyranny.
Then the Weak built it all back up again,
But were denied the spoils.
They fought for them, and won.
Glutinous, they multiplied endlessly.
It all went on too long.
*After which I played the best game of Bust-a-Move/Puzzle Bobble ever!